Consultancy in the electronics industry
PIEK has been active as a consultant for years when it comes to solving or preventing quality problems of its customers in particular. But the customers also know how to find PIEK as a sparring partner when it comes to new developments in the market. “We support companies working in the world of circuit board development, circuit board manufacturing, circuit board assembly, box building and repair. Usually, it is asking with regard to quality, whether the products meet the required quality requirements, the IPC standards. More often we write the specifications for printed circuit boards or assemblies for large companies. The IPC standards are tightened for the various applications such as high temperatures, huge temperature fluctuations, vibrations or other environmental conditions to which the final product may be subject.
Or are you looking for independent and well-founded advice during a discussion with your customer or supplier?
Furthermore, the customers now know how to find PIEK when it comes to:
- Qualification and validation of subcontractors
- PB & PBA Reliability & Error Analysis
- Specifications for PB & PBA
- Supply chain analyses
- ESD Audit, PB and PBA process audits
- Technical analysis of a product.
- Assessment of the quality of a product etc.
- COP & COC
PIEK also has a test center where you can have your products and the products of your supplier tested to see if they meet the agreed standards. Tests that PIEK can perform for you are:
- Surfaces Characterization
- Chemical Laboratory
- Compliance with RoHS Directive and Environmental Analysis
- Shock and Vibration
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD Measures)
- Rework and Repair Processes for Microelectronics
- Qualification / Validation of Materials and Processes
- Failure Analysis
- Statistical Analysis of Product Design, Process and Reliability
- Dimensional Analysis
- Reliability Analysis for Processes and Products Counterfeiting of Electronic Components
Examples from practice