Open registration / participation in Heerlen (The Netherlands)
The solution for:
- small groups
- individual employees
- new employees to your company
- if you cannot miss several employees at the same time.
These courses are fully provided on fixed training dates and in various languages such as Dutch, German, English and French.
- the special rates from 2 participants
- if the training dates in our training calendar do not fit your schedule.
In-company / in-house and tailor-made kill two birds with one stone
All courses and seminars provided by PIEK have in-company versions for groups of at least five people. They are by definition tailor-made to suit your specific needs, regardless of whether it concerns IPC certification or recertification. PIEK gives you exactly what you need.
Customer-centric tailor-made courses
- The educational needs of your organisation are met by providing both need-to-know theory and need-to-have practice. This means that your employees are trained specifically for what they need to be trained for.
- PIEK’s in-company training can be mutually arranged at moments that suits you best. PIEK is flexible in this. The instructor brings all the required soldering and inspection equipment, so a complete work place for every participant. The equipment can be one of the following manufacturers, Ersa, JBC, OKi, Metcal, Pace or Weller, depending on your needs.
- On site it is much easier to discuss issues that occur in the production and assembly process.