The advantages of contracting courses out to PIEK
By outsourcing these tasks to PIEK I.E.C. you will quickly make savings of thousands of euros. Furthermore, you will save time and therefore money, because your CIT employee will be able to concentrate on his core tasks.
The advantages at a glance:
• Cost savings because your own Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) can concentrate on his essential tasks in quality control and quality assurance and on motivating his personnel
• Guaranteed results and efficiency because the training course is run by professional instructors
• Your staff will always be abreast of the latest technological developments
• You will gain a competitive edge because process optimisation can take place more frequently
• PIEK’s instructors work all over the world and have international experience as a result of this
• PIEK’s instructors certify on average about 500 people a year
• PIEK’s instructors have at least 15 years of experience in doing IPC certification courses
• PIEK’s instructors have the best course materials, presented in PowerPoint, films and photographs.
All the above advantages make it extremely attractive to have your courses carried out by a PIEK instructor. Besides, there are a number of other advantages that are at least as important when you weigh using your own trainer or a PIEK instructor.
PIEK’s unique cost structure
Access to PIEK’s cost structure makes it possible to save significantly on the cost of training development and implementation. All costs – so also the hidden costs – are exposed, because the outsourcing process makes all costs visible and therefore predictable. Obviously, this makes budgeting much easier.
‘A stranger’s eyes are compelling’
…says an old adage, and this principle is certainly true in training courses. Participants listen more attentively, adopt new techniques more readily, perform better and keep their promises better.
Rich in knowledge
Another major point is that PIEK’s instructors teach at so many different companies that they have so much in-depth experience and wide factual knowledge that they can adequately answer any question. Their quality is beyond anyone’s expectations.
Increase speed and improve service
Outsourcing comes with a competitive advantage in through-put time, it ensures higher quality standards and it provides access to exceptional talents. If you decide to enter into a strategic partnership with PIEK, it will become possible to adjust your training course to the specific training needs of your organisation. This makes you independent of the performance and capacities of your own personnel.
The convenience of outsourcing
Outsourcing comes with a great deal of convenience. Think of the cost and time savings. You can focus on your core activities rather than put energy in side activities. However, there are more good reasons why a business should switch to outsourcing. Here they are at a glance:
• Reducing overhead costs for new developments, thus freeing up financial resources
• Avoiding capital investments
• Focusing on core activities and not on side activities
• Improving quality
• Increasing flexibility
• Getting access to a wider variety of techniques and qualities
• Focusing on strategic processes and business-relations management
• Improving corporate focus
• Having side activities carried out on a contract basis and when needed, depending on frequency of use
• Making use of PIEK’s technical knowhow gained by years of international experience
• Expanding your international network
As you can see, opting for PIEK offers many advantages in the short term as well as in the long term.
We would be delighted to discuss the opportunities of a training programme tailored to the specific needs of your business. Please contact Ms Wendy Wings of our customer care department to discuss the details. She can be reached on telephone number +31 45 570 33 33 or per E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.